|Ura P Auckland Managing Director|
GAICD, FCPA, B.Bus, G.Dip Coy Sec Practice
Ura founded Authegrity in August 2011 after the accumulation of more than thirty years of extraordinary business experience.
Authegrity is a 'Conscious Commerce' and 'Conscious Governance' advocacy and advisory company supporting organisations transition from an outdated reality to one fulfilling their purpose and potential through Conscious Commerce and Conscious Governance.
Ura brings extensive experience including the following:
- More than 20 years of strategic business leadership and a passion for integrity in business
- Eleven years experience in roles as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in two fast growing early stage companies both of which I took through to IPOs
- Over five years experience in non-financial senior executive roles including Chief Operating Officer
- Public Reporting including as CFO of listed companies
- 15 years in Board Rooms as a Company Secretary in conjunction with my CFO & COO roles.
- Strategic and business planning for strategically aggressive companies
- Two initial public offerings (IPOs) on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)
- Four company acquisitions, three of which were acquisitions of companies in the United States of America
- Venture capital raising
- On market capital raising
- Investor Relations
In 2008 Ura began an inner journey which has transformed his outlook on life creating a passion for bringing more consciousness to life, organisations, our world and our economies.
Ura is involved in community organisations, and in Men's Groups where I have deepened my already solid communication skills with extraordinary experiences of deep authentic communication rarely seen in the corporate world. I have become passionate about the power of authentic communication and bring this to my work with clients where it can be used powerfully in working with teams integrating Sacred Commerce principles into business.
Petah-Jane Hall (Pj) Executive Director
Pj joined Authegrity in August 2012 as an Executive Director. For nearly 30 years Pj has helped people from all walks of life and all levels of an organisation achieve personal success by guiding, facilitating and empowering them to find their true purpose with their passion in life.
Her career experience includes
- Executive & Technical Recruitment
- Workplace Training & Assessment
- Facilitation and Training
- Design Training & Assessment Tools
- Conduct Assessment Centres
- Candidate Sourcing & Talent Management
- Social Media (Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Project Management
- Career Guidance
- Executive Recruitment and Selection
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Reiki Level 1 Practitioner
- Outstanding interpersonal & presentation skills